Monday, January 22, 2007

Learning n reflecting

today's hw maths onli izzit? still gort literature "cheatsheet" and ya INFO SKILLS!!!
so we'll not only be writing about homework but about things we do in class and as a class. this is a class blog not just a homework blog. Today's behaviour " stinked to high heavens". We pissed off Ms Tan , the history teacher (OMG I FORGOT HER NAME), Mrs Loh and the com science relief teacher. By the way, Miss tan's hairstyle really reminds me of Michelle Chong, the Channel 8 Actress, it's a compliment.

Then we had to stand at the beginning of Mrs Loh and Ms Tan's period. Why can't the class have some disipline ( of course, that includes me ) . Know when to talk and when not. "Mr. Spastic/ Retard"( name changed to protect his identity..........u shld know who) always says sometimes humorous but uncalled-for remarks, which is eventually irritaing and disturbing, especially when the teacher is already boiling with rage.

Moral Values are important ( Here i go again...........), they reflect not only on ur behaviour but ur upbringing. U might think upbrinigng so wad...it just shows how ur parents have taught u although some people just don't want to listen......YOU KNOW WHO (not Voldemort pls)

Let me just go straight to the point, anyone heard of the song "Ugly" by Sugababes?( i put part of the lyrics on my msn many times b4!!.....)

The lyrics seem meaningful and goes like this :

When I was seven they said I was strange
I noticed that my eyes and hair weren't the same
I asked my parents if I was okay
They said "you're more beautiful and that's the way
They show that they wish that they had your smile"
So my confidence was up for a while
I got real comfortable with my own style
I knew that they were only jealous 'cause

People are all the same
And we only get judged by what we do
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then so are you
So are you

There was a time when I felt like I cared
That I was shorter than everyone there
People made me feel like life was unfair
And I did things that made me ashamed'
Cause I didn't know my body would change
I grew taller than them in more ways
But there will always be the one who will say
Something bad to make them feel great

Chorus

People are all the same
And we only get judged by what we do
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then so are you
So are you

Everybody talks bad about somebody
And never realise how it affects somebody
And you bet it won't be forgotten
Envy is the only thing it could be

'Cause people are all the same (the same, the same)
And we only get judged by what we do (what we do, yeah yeah)
Personality reflects name
And if I'm ugly then so are you
So are you

From this song, learn to :

praise
aprreciate
accept others for who they are
not to judge
just be yourself
and dun insult others because it takes 1 to know 1 ( if i'm ugly den so are you so are you ) =)

No comments: