Monday, January 29, 2007

I agree completely with alistair

I completely agree as i also hate people calling me stuff like singing "Chan Mali Chan" in front of my face. I really hate it. I also don't like it when people insult me CCA say wad "SJAB (Ass Jab)" or as said by darren "SJAB (St Joseph's AIDS Backsides)". I do not know y people are doing this but i think that they should juz keep words to themselves and shuddup and quit insulting people. I am also frustrated by the way the class behaves when the teacher is out or has yet to come. The teacher somehow is like a remote control when him/her is near the class some "lookout" from the class would be checking if the teacher has come back and would alert the class about the teacher coming back. The class would then stop talking and act like a bunch of goodie-two shoes (there is however some pupils who are sitting at their sits quietly and preparing for the lesson/reading a book/doing homework) this is very distractive as those people doing work will be disturbed by the noise by the others

No comments: