Friday, February 09, 2007

THE ZHAN XIANG INCIDENT ( literature format)

SORRY TO SAE I FEEL VERY SORRY FOR ALEX THAT HE USED MY NAME IN THE CBOX TO SAE I'M A COW......i'm also very sorry to sae some teachers made the wrong decision to make alex a prefect (OKAY JUST JOKING LAH COZ I NOE ALEX ALSO JOKING BUT WAD I GONNA WRITE IN THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS..............ARE GONNA BE REAL n serious)

Aniway, u all noe tt xhan xiang has a cut on his shoulder there and like baluku there and is not imran or my fault, is his fault.

Now i will show u in the few points mentioned below why it is his fault.

it was recess time and almost ending....so a small grp of 207 ppl wanted to play catching and i was made the catcher so zhanxiang was also part of the game. so it was like 1 person start running the others all follow but all split up. ( some kind of 1, 2 ,3 go den all run in diff. directions)

den everyone was running, i ran in a straight line frm the canteen to the Pe department the panels there. I wanted to chase joey but he made a right turn and ran to towards the direction of the labs, I couldn't stop in time so i ran slowly( somewhat like jog) to the panels there. i saw zhan xiang. he was in frnt of me like 1 m away frm me, but he din see me. he run like siao not because he knew i was chasing him but he was running in case the catcher catch him. ( u wuld do the same thing too rite)

and because recess was ending soon, many ppl were walking back thru the passage of the panels (in between LT 1 and PE department), zhan xiang tried to squeeze thru the side ( near the panels) but as he was running also he hit the panels quite hard. den the plastic panels like vibrate.

den many ppl reactions were like ( dunnoe how to describe)........so aniway zhan xiang clutched his arm, look back den saw me....

so obviously, no one to blame, zhan xiang make me the scapegoat....tell almost everyone is my fault and den ziran purposely irritate me sae ya lar alistair make zhan xiang.. blahh blah blah..i was damn pissed off lah...

so after zhan xiang squatted down near the sec 3 blk grnd floor the toilet cluthching his arm. den at tt time i did not know how serious the damage was. den i said to zhan xiang " u deserve it. see u so pathetic dun catch u le" but i tap him on his knee also aniway so means i catch him lah.

i was not being mean coz i did not know the damage at tt time i just thought it was just a hit. when i said u deserve it was because, he kept calling me cow, kept talking rubbish and always so arrogant e.g : he said to me " haha ur maths so poor/ waaa dunnoe how to do!/ my allowance $10 a day/ i live condominium penthouse/ haha i run faster than you COW!" EVEN IF they were true, i dun see the need to laugh at ppl or boast. so maybe tt's his karma ( i not karma boi hor)

so it was only when we got to class he roll up to sleeve den i saw, damn scary lah the cut.

but worse, HE BLAMED ME.,.,,

ok

1st : he did not see me chasing him he ran in case he got caught

2nd : i did not push him to the panels which means i did not purposely injure him

3rd : EVEN IF i was chasing him and he saw me, tt doesn't gif him the excuse to accuse me . WHY?? because even when a catcher is gonna catch doesn't mean u have to knock into panels. other people play catching and the person being caught does not hit into panels.

4. it is his own fault coz he wants to play and coz he did not take care of himself well and made me the scapegoat just coz he saw me after he injured himself.

and that is why i am angry with zhan xiang.

in the above paragraphs mentioned, I have explained clearly why it is zhan xiang's fault and why he should not push the blame to others. However, i really sympathise with him....

No comments: