Thursday, March 08, 2007

hello all,
the class outing has been cancelled due to the tight scheldue this march hols.

march hol homework
1. read up literature pg 24-27
2. chinese hwk
3. history wksht qn1
4. geography wksht 8.4
5. reader's digest
- 2 articles
- do reader's digest wksht
6. maths on9 hwk


streaming talk
time: 7:15pm
venue: Performing Arts Studio
p/s: parents driving cars to Sji please come earlier to be able to get a parking lot and cars can onli be moved out whn the streaming talk is over bcoz the cars will be squeezed into the parking lot.

shd u lose any of ur wkshts,
to get it scanned to u/ photocopied for u
a fine of 50 cents will be charged and it will go to our class fund.

everyting muz be handed up on the first wk of term 2
reminder: term2= chemistry

if u have any opinion and wish to tell me on how to improve the class, do not hesitate to send me an email to my hotmail add: alexcheong93@hotmail.com
or u can tag on the class blog or my own blog which will be checked regularly

thx =D
i will be posting on my blog this march hols so yeah. rmb to tag my blog ^^

alex

No comments: